Sunday, December 16, 2012

Buy Low! Sell High!

Along with my genius for the written word, I am also well known for my business acumen. I believe that if you, Dear Readers, do not yet own or have immediate access to a Shetland Pony, this would be the most opportune time to make the necessary connections and bring yourself into the possession of one of these stunning creatures.


File:Shetland pony (PSF).png
The Magnificent Shetland Pony


Truly, if I were not so dedicated to the cause of promoting my authors, forwarding the name of my publishing house (Purity Pets Press), and helping man and woman kind, I would retire immediately to a small ranch in the great state of Texas, buy a gun, and employ myself solely with the art of breeding Shetland Ponies.

File:Shetland ponies ca 1900.jpg
I slept with both those ladies just last week.


Take it from me; I have been to the future, and I know. This revival of the art of "the good childhood photograph" will, with certainty, equal the fabled Dotcom boom (and bust) era of decades past, albeit on a smaller scale. The economic impact of Shetland/Child photography start-ups will last from several days to a month and will be felt by a number of people.

File:Quentin Roosevelt Child 1902.jpg
Shetland/Child Photography, beloved in the Early 20th Century will see a revival this year.

You, Dear Readers, take my advice and buy a pony today!

4 comments:

ing said...

I am off to the stables, as we speak! Thank you for your advice, Mr. Spear!

Little Bagel said...

Dear Mr. Shakespeare:

Can I have a pony? Can I? Can I?

I am very concerned about the state of modern photography. Does the camera love its subjects as much as it did at the inception of photography? In the future, will flesh-and-blood horses become obsolete with the rise of robot horses? What about the children who love them?

Please visit the future and check for me, as I can't make my own stupid cardboard box go anywhere. What am I doing wrong?

Little Bagel said...

p.s.

Where did you get your earring?

ing said...

For a bard, Sir Francis, you neglect your quill. . .